Please conduct a site inspection of your venue/property to ensure you have sufficient space for your inflatatent & access to electric within 15 metre of the tent location. All our package sizes are on the e-brochure we sent you. If you require this information again, let us know and we’ll be happy to forward this to you.
Definitions and Interpretation
In this Agreement, unless the context requires otherwise, the following words and expressions have the following meanings:
- ‘Contact’ means the contact named by the hirer on the booking form. Please note that if on the day the contact is not available then Inflatatent reserves the right to select an appropriate alternative. This may include, but not be limited to, a member of staff at the venue, an events coordinator, a user or a close family member or friend of the hirer or indeed the hirer themselves.
- ‘Booking form’ means the form completed to confirm details of booking including contact on the day. This may also be in the form of an e-mail.
- ‘Hirer’ means the main booking contact named on the initial booking form.
- ‘Hire date’ means the date the Inflatatent is hired.
- ‘Inflatatent’ means the ‘tent package’ and related equipment.
- ‘Location’ means the Location of the Inflatatent once delivered and set up by an Inflatatent representative on the hire date.
- ‘Venue’ means the venue address at which the Inflatatent is to be located on the hire date.
- ‘Inflatatent Representative’ means a representative, either employed directly or sub-contracted for Inflatatent.
- In this Agreement the words ‘include’, ‘includes’, ‘including’ and ‘such as’ are to be construed as if they were immediately followed by the words ‘without limitation’. Reference to the singular includes the plural and vice versa.
The agreement shall commence on the date the booking form is completed and submitted online and shall remain in place until the Inflatatent is packed down by the Inflatatent Representative.
Use Of The Inflatatents
The Hirer is to ensure any of the Inflatatent packages are used properly and safely, without risk to the health and wellbeing of the users or representative. The Hirer is to ensure the Inflatatent shall not be moved from both the Location and Venue other than by an Inflatatent representative.
The hired Inflatatent shall at all times remain the property of Inflatatent.
The Inflatatent shall be delivered on date of Hire at which time Inflatatent Representative will have the Inflatatent operational and in suitable condition for use.
Inflatatent Representative has the right to refuse to deliver the Inflatatent if:
– they believe that the Inflatatent will not be used properly
– Venue, Location or Event is being held on a date, time or location that is; illegal, unsafe or a risk to health of the operator or attendees.
– Venue, Event or Location is believed to possibly cause damage to the Inflatatent
– The Event, Venue or Location is believed to not be secure
We endeavour to be timely for setup and the start of the event, however due to certain circumstances beyond our control we may be delayed. Where possible an attendant will contact the persons responsible to notify them. We cannot give any refunds for circumstances beyond our control.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
An invoice will be raised for 100% of your booking and 50% deposit is payable to Inflatatent UK Limited (trading as Inflatatent) to confirm the booking. This must be paid within 30 days of your booking, unless other arrangements have been agreed. The final payment (50% balance) is due 30 days prior to your booking date. A receipt in the form of an e-mail shall be sent to the Hirer to confirm money has been received.
Inflatatent has the right to cancel the booking if:
– a deposit is not made within 30 days of booking
– the Hirer fails to pay the invoice in full by the due date
– the Venue, Location or Event is being held on a date, time or location that is; illegal, unsafe or a risk to the health of the operator or attendees.
In the instance where the Hirer cancels their booking:
– and a deposit has been paid, this deposit is non-refundable
– within 60 days of the event date and the invoice is paid in full, the full amount is non-refundable
– before the 60 day period and has paid in full, then 40% of the money paid will be refunded.
This is because we decline other work for your booking.
If the Hirer would like to move their booking to another date or time, they have the full right to do so, if that date is available to move the booking to in accordance to the Inflatatent booking system. However, a change of date and time will need to be put to us in writing via e-mail to confirm the changes required.
Inflatatent shall not be liable for any failure in the performance of any of its obligations under this Agreement caused by, and may suspend performance of the same during, factors outside our control including, but not limited to; disorder, pandemics and natural disasters.
Damage, Loss and Repair
The Hirer shall be responsible for the loss, theft, destruction or any damage to the Inflatatent occasioned in any manner by whomever. The Inflatatent is at the Hirer’s risk (other than as a result of fair wear and tear) and fully and effectively indemnify Inflatatent in respect of all claims, proceedings, costs, expenses, loss, damage and liabilities incurred by Inflatatent arising directly or indirectly from any such loss, theft, destruction or damage.
Inflatatent shall not be responsible for any losses or equipment failure which is beyond its control.
This Agreement expresses the entire agreement between of the Parties in respect of the matters contained or referred to in it and there are no promises, terms, conditions or obligations oral or written express or implied other than those contained herein.
No warranties, representations or other matters were relied upon by the Hirer causing it to enter into this Agreement other than those expressly set out herein.
This Agreement shall not otherwise be modified in any way except through the agreement by the Parties. Except in the case of fraudulent misrepresentation the only remedy available to the Hirer in respect of any misrepresentation or untrue statement made to it shall be a claim for breach of contract.
If in the event that the Inflatatent cannot be delivered due to mechanical failure or transportation, we’ll be liable for a full refund of the booking amount only.
The Parties do not intend that any term of this Agreement may be enforced by a third party as defined in the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 under the provisions of that Act.
Amendments to Booking Form
The Hirer’s booking has been booked in accordance to the Booking Form completed by the Hirer or on your behalf by Inflatatent. Any changes of time, date, address, tent type etc.. must be notified via email.
Advertising Rights & Copyright
The Hirer acknowledges and accepts all materials (video, photo) recorded on the day can be used by Inflatatent for the purpose of promoting and advertising its products and services.
Choice of law and Jurisdiction
This contract shall be governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of England and Wales in all matters regarding it except to the extent that Inflatatent invokes the jurisdiction of the courts of any other country.
Website Terms and Conditions:
Contact [email protected] Our company registration number is 12539348 registered in England. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Inflatatent.co.uk’s prior written consent. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.